Friday, April 11, 2008

Latte Color Paint on Living Room






Here is a snap of the same area I just posted earlier.... The color of the living room is called LATTE... I like the change and it does appear somewhat different in the day and night-time...In the evening I really am not fond of bright lights so I have alot of mood setting lights... This color makes it very warm and cozy..... Now about the paint project.....My partner Tom just pitched right in and helped me. We were so particular to make sure every spot was covered and even went back again.... I said I was very pleased and I was going to work on a couple different spots. He retired to the game area in our basement area and I went to work. I do belive it was about 2 hours before he came back upstairs again and I had worked my magic. He came in the living area and me with rag and paint brush still in hand looked....stood there... being the nice man he is .... smiled and walked away... I had taken our perfect paint job and added water spots and cracks and aging.....I love it... I even think it has grown on him as he hangs here alot also..... I did achieve some of this by the use of stain on the paint. Sometimes when I think about it we always have a comment about our man but goodness I think I sure have a way of pushing buttons to him also. This paint job is one time... I'm assured... Thank goodness he just goes golfing... his usual hour are 8 to 8...



1 comment:

The Feathered Nest said...

Marietta! This is WONDERFUL!!! I love your aging technique for the walls!!!! You are quite a talented artist my dear...I so love what you love...love the suitcase end table!! Thank you for visting me, I'll be back to see what you're up to!! xxoo, Dawn