Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Value of Objects





I must leave you with some closing thoughts to get to know me and my passions......I must go ready my self for evening and hopefully a very pleasant nights rest..... Vintage style need not be the value of objects. Often people want to know how much something is WORTH... Sincerely if you love it..... it may be worth whatever you are willing to pay for it. Often times if it is passed down in the family you cannot place a price on sentiment...Even though it may show timeworn signs ..just makes it woth your love all the more... For instance mirrors and crystal ... a wonderful way to bring drama and light and make a room appear somewhat larger . Leave aged ...... ghosting on mirror is a very desired style right now..... we ourself show age and endurance and our objects become our best friends as they surround us........ The serendipity and pleasure in using objects from the past help define a style truly your own......Well off to the bath area to ready for evening. I have truly enjoyed posting my first day. I had just enjoyed reading so many blogs I had to try it myself. I do hope to learn how to make it very eye appealing and interesting in my sharing with you. Feel free to email me with suggestions as I don't have a clue what I am doing.

No comments: