Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Indulging As A Woman



It's a pleasure being a woman.... I still love the romance and charm of offering myself items that we feel pampered with. I also feel the key is find contentment in rituals that can be rather small in content... My personal choices are a simple as indulging in a oil-scented bath with my favorite magazine ..... A luscious piece of chocolate melting in my mouth... Sitting or walking through a timeworn home with glistening candlelight and crystals shimmering with a cup of tea in hand.... all just perfection for those to appreciate the smaller elegance in life. Small pleasures add a luscious richness and is sure to lift any mood..so remember to treat yourself in offerings we love as woman....

1 comment:

Jann said...

What a great picture! I agree with your sentiments, also . . . I found your blog when I was on Myrna's. So glad I paid a visit--I will come back soon! Sincerely, Jann