Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Friends Stopping By...



My I must run and fuss just a moment... friends stopping by... how very, very, nice... I have a comfy chair and iced beverage ready for your visit, so we can chat and learn many wonderful new things from each other. It is especially nice when you leave a comment.. gives me hints of what you enjoy and your interests are for future posts... I am enjoying so very many blogs and need to add them to my favorite list. I visit Dawn and Myrna a couple times a day... for inspiration... I enjoy their blogs so much....I cherish my time I spend with my blogging friends.....

2 comments:

Myrna said...

Well, hello! Thank you for the tea!
My, your house looks FABULOUS!! Is it always this neat? Mine isn't! How do you do it??
I'm trying to get my balcony ready for Rhondi's porch party,well, you know that, because you check my blog!(wink)
Anyway, it's been SO windy here, things keep flying off! I'm hoping later this afternoon the wind will settle down and behave so I can get some good photos!
Well, gotta run, and get back...Steve called and announced he's picking up Chinese for dinner and would like to dine up on the balcony--such a sweetie!
Thanks for the tea and visit! By the way, I check your blog every day!!
Hugs!
Myrn

Celestina Marie said...

Greetings and so nice to meet you. Your blog is lovely and congrats on your recent retirement. Your blog is lovely and I look forward to stopping by again soon. Thank you for coming to by porch party today. Have a great evening.
Celestina~ la rea rose