Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Images



Dawn of the feathered nest has posted some lovely postcard images of Paris... I wanted to thank her as this is my wallpaper border in my dining area and with 2 of her images I can create something new to look at and will match quite well. Hum.. on with the thinking cap and bring on the creativity... Dawn is the best... she shares many things and makes everything so special... She is celebrating her 500 post and sharing a give-a-way.....some fortunate people are going to get a chance to share the artwork she creates.... Hurry on over and read her lovely blog and if it isn't already I know for certain she will be on your favorites list.....I gotta go tighten my thinking cap and find some objects that will work with the lovely images....

2 comments:

The Feathered Nest said...

Marietta! You angel...how very kind of you, such sweet words, thank you so very much ~ I'm so glad that you like the images!! The sepia colors are so pretty to me too! This wall paper border is GORGEOUS!!! Do you have some left?? Can you imagine the artwork you could create using scraps of it? So, so pretty....hoping you're having a wonderful day dear friend, xxoo, Dawn

Marie Reed said...

Thank you for sharing your link list. I am just starting to craft myself. I live and breathe vintage postcards and have a huge postcard collection but need to get started with the creative process!