Thursday, June 5, 2008

VISITING PORCHES


Oh my I have been so busy today. I worked at church for 7 hours today for a funeral dinner for a member of my church. When I arrived home I put on my Sunday best and off I went traveling around the world visiting all the lovely porches...I must say I had about 4 favorites and there was one that stood out in my eye....It is so amazing to see all the different ways and items people love...What a nice way to spend a couple hours after you have been on your feet all day ... to visit porches and offered beverages...It was only a mind trip but how fun.. Thanks to all of you..... I will post some outside photos if our weather settles down here in Defiance... It is windy.. hot and humid right now and our trees are still dropping the stems from the helicopters... Have not been able to enjoy extended outdoor area as of yet. Maybe tomorrow.. but first it has to be cleaned up AGAIN.....

No comments: