Saturday, July 26, 2008

Thrift Store Lamp Redo


I just wanted to share with you this thrift store lamp redo... The base was sponged ... the tassel added.....and I saw on another blog some ribbons on a shade so I added the ribbons to the shade that came with the lamp... The lovely crinkled french ribbon was purchased from Pretty Petals .... The lamp was a 5.00 purchase... The ribbon is unexpected but does lend itself well with my other lamps as they are 2 beaded and 1 fringed in my living room... This is just one tie on top shade so can be changed out easily.. and ribbon used for another project....

1 comment:

The Feathered Nest said...

Marietta, this redo turned out just gorgeous!!! I love what the ribbons do for the look ~ definitely add a bit of color and finesse...I love ribbons too. Don't you think it's neat when you incorporate something into your decor that you enjoy seeing...it makes you smile! xxoo, Dawn