Friday, August 29, 2008

Once Upon a Time


ONCE UPON A TIME there were no group of ladies in training... perfecting and sharing their blogs with others across the world.. Oh my what did we do.... I have made this world of blogging a escape into a piece of chocolat' and let my mind melt into the sharing of life... its photos..stories...travels... wants...and needs. I get to travel without leaving the comforts of my home... I can part-take of a cup of tea froma a lucious cup or a glass of iced favorite beverage of summer and share time with all of you... Everyday I find a couple new blogs and enjoy... This makes a ordinary day seem special and places a smile on my face... A smile is the best way to lure a new friend... I find beautiful ways to add romance to my home and share with others that love that style.. I find things that I may not do ... but I say WOW.. that's neat... Sharing of feast and foods... YUMMMM..Somewhat enchanted evenings spent by others.. I get tucked in their suitcases and get to share...Oh so many talented artists... The list goes on and on.. The serendipity of it all ...Thanks to all of you.... BLOG ON....

1 comment:

Fete et Fleur said...

Beautifully written! Thank you so much for your words of kind encouragement. I treasure your prayers.

Nancy