Sunday, September 21, 2008

Decorated First Christmas Tree



Just a lovely day today....Picture perfect and I just decorated my first Christmas tree of the season... Well it was only a two footer and I am going to tuck it in the car along with a hat box filled with my paper doll ornaments and take them down to the shop down the road ... The Little Red Barn for them to view.... This small tree is nice for picture taking for some ornaments I place on ebay also..... I pretty much have paper dolls starting to lerk everywhere and all of a sudden little pieces of flying plumes are starting to show... It's great exercise trying to catch those little guys as they are in flight...... Tom is in Indianapolis for a few days visiting his son, Todd and his wife Jen and 3 grandchildren... Megan..Treg..and Garett.... Golfing in on the boys agenda but I found it a good time to make a mess everywhere and work on my dolls. Yesterday I was producing but it was fun as I had the plasma in the rec room on .. watching Ohio State football game and then the Ryder Cup... which was really quite exciting... I got a glimpse of my all time favorite athlete Michael Jordon there as a cheerleader for the Americans so that made it more fun... I have been a Michael Fan for many years... Yes this afternoon as soon as I return from the barn I will watch the singles match of the Ryders Cup..... I am going to take my camera and if it is ok I will take some pictures of the furniture and goodies they offer at the Little Red Barn.... To be continued.....

2 comments:

Miss Gracie's House said...

Hi Marietta,
I've enjoyed catching up with all of your projects-you've been busy! Love the way you combine shabby vintage with victorian. Very creative!
TTYS
Rene'

Edie Marie's Attic said...

Hi Marietta!
What an adorable little tree! Looks very "sentimental" and vintage.
Stop by, I'm having my 100th post giveaway!!
Hugs, Sherry