Friday, October 17, 2008

A Couple Finished





Boy this up and down stairs from the recreation to my living area is giving me the exercise I am not getting golfing....I just brought up my little book page house tucked with mica flakes and a lovely antique black and rhinestone button { for BLING }.. A small little bit of ribbon sit on side of chippy plate... It is working for me...

I also added a tag to my form... That picked up a plenty of my aged print and pattern tissue I will be using for other decorations... I will have to decide my other larger glass cloches here soon... I do have some higher ticket objects for them from past years that I was fortunate enough to attend gift marts in Chicago ect. and purchase at wholesale prices to meet quotas for shoppe... Otherwise I would not have some of those pieces....

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

I love that little house! What a great idea!

A Bite of Country Cupcakes said...

Yep,all comming together nicely!
I have heaps of mica flakes and need to think up some ways to use it inventivley