Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Oh, I Need To Relax With My Book


I am still having the feeling of total passion with my book by Robin Brown of Interiors of Magnolia Pearl... I have enjoyed the pictures several times and some reading... Just keep going back and putting my hands on it... The style is so very intriguing ,raw, and beautiful all rolled into one. I love the page on rules.. there are none... make your own... for a old chick I am right in there as that is just what I do..TEE HEE HEE.... The art of layering... beauty covered with beauty.... Don't be intimidated by what others may think.... be outrageous... express yourself... it's your home... As I move from page to page I find so many textures.... colors and patterns that you maybe would not consider but as you view them .....they are mouthwatering yummy.... Robin is truly unique....The name of the book again is... A BIT OF VELVET & A DASH OF LACE..... Golly...you would think I am getting a commission or something but all I am doing is enjoying......

5 comments:

A Bite of Country Cupcakes said...

Nothing like a book you just can't put down.
Not great for getting the housework done but great for inspiration.

Sandi said...

I ordered my book yesterday and can't wait to get it. I even paid an extra 1.25 for quicker shipping! LOL Love the bling too!

The Feathered Nest said...

Marietta, I read her book from cover to cover and I just love every thing about it!!! The layering is wonderful, doesn't that mean we can get more stuff?? xxoo, Dawn

The Feathered Nest said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Myrna said...

My book is due to arrive TOMORROW!
I can't wait!!
Glad to hear her rules are there are no rules--she's my kind of gal!
(and so are you!!) ;-)
Have a wonderful day!