Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Pattern Tissue Christmas









I wanted to share a little glimpse of the pattern tissue flowers and crinkle pattern paper bows I have been decorating with. I have a 2 views of the fireplace with the tissue pointsettias .... Then a couple shots of the pattern tissue and antique button center flowers tucked in different trees... Also I made some pattern tissue bows just by gathering on my chairs with the cones I posted earlier.... Gosh it was almost the feel of paper ribbon that I worked with for years in the floral industry.... Packing clothes today and cleaning.. I am going to try to create a couple more pattern tissue pointsettias this evening for in a evergreen cluster over a curved glass antique picture in my living area if I can work it in... If not ... it will happen in November.....

3 comments:

Myrna said...

Everythiig is so lovely, Marietta!
The pattern tissue flowers and the BOWS on back of the chairs!! Too cute for words!!

A Bite of Country Cupcakes said...

ihad used sheet music before but never Pattern tissue paper...Looks a treat!

Katie said...

Sheer genious I tell you! What a warm and cozy feeling that color (of the tissue I mean) brings - it's just perfect! The pearls as the center of the poinsettias are the sweetest touch too!