Wednesday, October 8, 2008

RHINESTONES


I have pictured a couple rhinestone brooches that I purchased last antique trip.. I just go weak at the knees when I see rhinestone brooches... My eyes are just drawn to them.... I made the ribbon rose a couple months ago from my favorite color ribbon...I display the brooches and have a couple more expensive ones for display purposes only but alot of times I just purchase for items I make and if I can I will put bling on everything... When shopping I always try to stay from $1.00 to $5.00 on rhinestones I think I
will be adding for bling.... Any above that go in vignettes around the house... My favorites are the regular and pink rhinestones...Life is so interesting when we take a look at the loved objects of different people...

2 comments:

kathy said...

Love those blings -- and the ribbon color so lovely - when I think of how many old jewelry pieces I passed up years ago -oh !!
Kathy - GA

Myrna said...

I love anything sparkley and OLD!!Those broaches are lovely! Love how you made the ribbon rose!