Thursday, October 2, 2008

Trip To The Field of Memories






Yesterday I ran to the post office to do some mailings from ebay sales and the winners of my give-a-way. I made a small circle to the post office and the Dough Box at Sauder's Museum and then to the Field Of Memories and on my way to the bank for more money... The last stop wasn't any fun like the others. I wanted to share a object I purchased with you today... I have more to share but they are in the cleanup process so maybe tomorrow.... I got this large pink depression glass shaker in the poinsettia pattern that matches the pink goblets I already loved... I added the lovely pink rhinestone brooch I purchased also... How devine. p.s. the shaker is large and I will also place a hat in or two in it I am sure....

2 comments:

Sandi said...

Hi Marietta,
I am not too far away from you and I love the Field of Memories antique mall too. (I am just over the Ohio line in Michigan) Neat to meet someone on here who lives close by! Love your blog and I visit often! Blessings!
Sandi

A Bite of Country Cupcakes said...

Those pink goblets are just so lovely and classy all rolled into one.
I bought via ebay some glass knobs in pink cut glass recently to do up my daughters dresser....
You got some lovely finds.