Thursday, November 20, 2008

Close to Time for Bedtime Prayers



Today has slowly fell into the evening... I have once more been very busy with the ornaments.... Several Ebay auctions ended today and I just finished invoicing.... I am about to get the bath water going and fill with the oils and get those jammies on and within a couple hours be joining the guys in the photo above for nighttime prayers..... I apolize for not being a better blogger the past few days.... So many bloggers seem to be running behind and trying to catch up as many seem to have had open houses for the holidays... I certainly have viewed some lovely posts..... Next week we can chase the turkey around... I am sitting here viewing my Christmas Village and think I just need to sit a moment and get lost in that little beautiful town... Good night all....

1 comment:

A Bite of Country Cupcakes said...

Nighty night sweet dreams...Life is very busy at present...