Sunday, November 16, 2008

Tis The Season



We are seeing some snow in our area this morning... Makes us realize it is getting into the holiday season... Several holiday open houses are taking place... I did refrain from attending any as I have told myself I will not buy any more holiday decorations and stay on the budget I had set for myself well knowing that want and need are two totally different things... It is so easy to be tempted so the best thing for me is to read and look and enjoy all the wonderful blogs and get my fix enjoying others decorating.... This allows me to hang on to what is really important as the holidays arrive and that is the love of sharing with family and friends..... When it is all said and done isn't this what we are really striving for and all the other hipe that comes with it just lessens and the memories of sharing are forever in our hearts and minds...Share a kind word and a smile with someone today... it doesn't cost a thing and can mean so very much to someone whom may be struggling with some cards that aren't the best in the deck...

3 comments:

kathy said...

hello again , well i think your creations are so beautiful and vintage -- a treat for the eyes .
kathy- ga

A Bite of Country Cupcakes said...

you marietta are such a gem...
And seeing your creations makes me think It's beginning to look alot like Christmas.

ShabbyInTheCity said...

I like your words :) That banner ain't too bad either LOL!