Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Off To The Doctor

Just enjoyed a relaxing bath and getting ready to be off to my last doctor's appointment before we depart for our month in the sun..... No matter how relaxed I was in the bath I now feel somewhat nervous as I think about going to the doctor... Just hope my blood pressure is somewhat better today. I have a cuff I use here at home and it has been much better....
The sun is shinning here and we are suppose to have a warm up in our area as we get ready to leave but it will be nice for friends and neighbors who we will leave behind..... Hope to do another post before we leave as I have to find a Internet source when we get down there so I may be MIA for awhile....

1 comment:

Chrissy...The Apothecary Shop said...

Wonerful blog you have!!! Lovely photos, thanks!! Chrissy