Friday, April 24, 2009

China Fountain

The bubbling of my china water fountain is now up and running as of a few minutes ago... I love the sweet soft sound of water when we are sitting and eating or enjoying a beverage on this deck.... This is the deck right off the kitchen that is the one we use the most... It is so private and we enjoy every minute of it. The wind chimes are sounding from every direction... A wind chimes can be made very easily... I just tied a couple old silver knives under the little mesh like patio table about a inch apart and they are making ever so peaceful little sound... Old spoons tied at different angles work well. These can be made by tying onto a old silver fork... So simple. Well off to see what else I can repurpose I have laying or packed somewhere.... Enjoy your day... to be continued...

5 comments:

donna baker said...

Marietta, I LOVE that fountain. That is really unique. Don't forget to become a follower on my blog if you are going to try and win the artwork. Thanks.

Sandi said...

Marietta,
How did you make your fountain? Are the pieces glued together? It is beautiful!!!!
Blessings~

A Bite of Country Cupcakes said...

What a sweet whimsical idea...
Enjoy the tranquillity

Andrea said...

Beautiful, lovely, inspiring blog! Love the vintage appeal!

Many blessings,

Andrea

Pearl said...

Love your fountain idea!!! Just beautiful