Saturday, April 11, 2009

HAPPY EASTER

Just wanted to take a short break from working outside.... I am actually cleaning out the back side of the house of my garden beds.... I have to take a break after a hour or so... I see so many little signs of life peeking through the ground.... I have a hopps plant and it has sprouts that look somewhat like asparagus up about 5".... The wind is chilly but I can't resist spending some time outside..... I hope you all have a very pleasant Easter and enjoy your time with your family or doing something you love...... Well it's on with the sweatshirt and up with the hood and out for another hour.... HAPPY EASTER EVERYONE..........

3 comments:

A Bite of Country Cupcakes said...

Sounds like a lovely way to while away a day!
I like to whack the crockpot on before I go out on days like that so when I come on in again Dinner is waiting...
After the hot shower:)
Happy Easter

kathy said...

Hope you easter was great -- Mine was -- oH lovely plants -- I do not have good gardening skills - but love flowers -kathy - ga

Unknown said...

Hello,
I came over from Pretty Petals...nice to meet you. Hope you had a wonderful Easter Pinkie