Wednesday, April 29, 2009

MARIE Scrapping Pages


Late yesterday afternoon after completing a couple more birthday cards by scrapping with personal messages I thought I would try to make a couple scrapping pages with a few of the MARIE items that arrived in the package from Heather.. I had such a good time with these.... The pages are larger in length, more journal size... I want to make 3 or 4 more and ribbon them together for a little "Marie" booklet... Have a space to tuck it in mind when completed... It will be in a small luggage piece that I also display a special purse I had purchased from Heather http://prettypetals.typepad.com/ last year..... To be continued......

6 comments:

Sandi said...

Your scrappy pages are so lovely Marietta! You have the knack for putting together such neat things!
Blessings~

One Shabby Old House said...

I love seeing what you create. It is very pretty. I am going to have to try some of those cards. They look like fun and a new addiction lol
Hugs
Becky

The Feathered Nest said...

I love them Marietta!!! These pages you created are just gorgeous....I always love your taste :) xxoo, Dawn

Anonymous said...

These are so pretty Marietta. I love your Maries. Sally Hackney

kathy said...

OH very lovely -- i had purchased a Marie graphics download a while back -- Yours are
sp lovely -- all the special vintage touches -- so pretty _kathy-ga

The Rustic Victorian said...

Very pretty Marietta!!