Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Off To Create.....

I am off to the rec. room to create.... I needed a place to lay all my stuff out.... I went into the back room of our basement - rec. room and saw a old ping pong table Tom and his kids use to play on and ask Tom to help me pull it out. I laid all my crafting supplies out on it for now... In the next room I have a large table that I work on.... I think it will work out till I get some of these upcoming events done. Not a thing pretty about it but I just need it to work right now.... I still have a dream of my own little space... Not going to give up on it.... I haven't created anything since October I don't believe.... I am really yearning to do things with my hands.... Since the raindrops are still falling outside I won't be digging for awhile ... this seems perfect.....

2 comments:

Sandi said...

Have fun creating Marietta! I am trying to clean up my space. After seeing those pictures I posted I realized it needed it! Have a wonderful day and be sure and let us see what you make!
Blessings~

kathy said...

Can't wait to see what you create - Sun finally shining -- a beautiful day ! Kathy - ga