Thursday, April 23, 2009

Package From Heather

MERCI.... I just received my package from Heather http://prettypetals.typepad.com/ containing the give-a-way items I was so fortunate to win on her stunning- charming blog. Each and every piece I am going to have to decide just how I want to use them.... Thank you Heather.. I just so very pleased with everything..... If you haven't visited Heathers blog ... of which I find it hard you haven't found it yet... you will love stopping in and viewing and reading her blog and enjoy her personal tastes and talent in her work..... Thanks again Heather and I look forward to every post.... Blessings

2 comments:

Sandi said...

Marietta~
What gorgeous giveaway items! I know you will find something special to do with each and every treasure!
Blessings~

Heather ~Pretty Petals said...

Marietta, I am so glad you liked your giveaway! I was so happy you won and someone on my blog mentioned that they loved that your name is MARIE-tta.. haha!


Have a wonderful weekend!! xoxo