Sunday, April 19, 2009

Positive Thoughts Through The Sun

Positive Thoughts... Think of the sun... when despairing or in a time of darkness remind yourself the sun will shine again... The absence is never permanent. The human spirit perishes with the lack of sun. Make your own sunlight.. Manufacture it in your mind... distill it in your heart.... Doing this will warm you. Clearing your mind of negative thoughts will lift your spirits... They will rise like a butterfly and life will be good everyday... Make a conscious choice to feed your positivity... I have just added positive thoughts to my mind as I have shared this post with you with the thought of adding some sunshine into my life... Rain is here for a couple days more according to the weather man... Well at least it's not a blizzard... right??????

1 comment:

A Bite of Country Cupcakes said...

We have had some glorious days here.
Cool but sunny.
Whilst I have been feeling Crappy ,I have not felt depressed as It is soooo pretty sitting here Looking out at all the many different greens.
There are always good things around us.