Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Reclaiming Objects.....

Last evening I embellished a old cabinet card with a pair of earrings I purchased last week I showed on a earlier post and some millinery off a old hat I had purchased a couple years ago... The inspiration came from the photo I had posted I had purchased in Florida from Susie Holt at Cat's Meow and from Heather on Pretty Petals.....I have several old cabinet cards I want to work with. Just some more items I have stashed here and not worked with. It is really a good things to start looking through your home with the economy falling and make use of all those items we purchased and stashed... If you are a decorator or a artist.. I am positive we are all "Guilty" without a trial... I love all the one of a kind pieces you can have in your home ...This also helps us keep our collections fresh and in turn I think it keeps us fresher and happier... The key now is ... if you don't love it ...lose it... Personally I still love things ..pretty and frilly... for adding romance to my home.... Small gatherings like these can be made to please....

1 comment:

Sandi said...

I love your embellished card and the frame too!!!! Happy creating!
Blessings~