Thursday, April 23, 2009

A Small Gathering




Yesterday after my doctors appointment I stopped by a antique store that has changed locations recently in Defiance. I went in knowing I would only purchase a couple low ticket items for scrapping with or a redo... I did find a couple items I can work with... The perfume bottle will get embellished... the buckles and keys will be used in scrapping and the sweet little girl feeding her dolly I will clean up and just display... The glass on the little girl picture is not damaged as it shows on the pic... It is so hard to take a photo of a mirror or anything with glass. Sorry I just haven't mastered it as of yet....
The sun is shinning and our warm trend is coming the next couple days in the 80's... Oh my, I am so ready. I would be working in the yard but I do have a meeting on more planning of my 50 th class reunion in a couple hours so it will break my day up... Tomorrow is the plan in the yard bathing in the sun.... I am sure it will bring out the bathing suit to try and maintain what tan I have left from Florida but the suit will only be in the back yard behind the privacy fence....
Hope you all have a lovely day....


2 comments:

Sandi said...

Love that store! Although I have not been there since they moved. I am sure it is much nicer with more room for their goodies. Great finds!
Blessings~

kathy said...

Have a great sunny day - and love all the goodies you won - so delightful and vintage -Kathy - ga