Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Thinking Time

Today I again had allot of time for thinking... about others and about myself... since retiring I have noticed more about my personal ways.... Maybe because I spend allot more time with myself... By nature I am not a talkative person.... I have found blogging is the perfect outlet for me. I love to write more than I like to talk... It seems a easier way to communicate. Guess with that said it whispers why I am a home person... A home filled with love... antique and treasures.. I adore my time spent in my home... This also makes the beauty of blogging so perfect for me. The bits and pieces I share of my life I choose... Can't think of a better way of sharing with others... I sit here this very moment with dreams of my garden. I do so feel I need it's energy.... and just the simple beauty of flowers.....

1 comment:

The Feathered Nest said...

Hi sweet Marietta...I feel so much the same way!!! I love my home and relish the time spent here ~ all I need is a few hours a week out to gather supplies and become inspired a little bit and then return to the nest again! Funny how we love our homes but I think it's because we love our families and all that we've gathered to make our house a loving home. We truly are kindred spirits ~ xxoo, Dawn