Thursday, April 2, 2009

Treasures From THE CATS MEOW


The talented and extremely charming couple .. Mark and Susie Holt http://www.catsmeowinc.com Venice, Florida are featured in this month's issue Of Romantic Country Magazine... I just received my issue in the mail this morning.... I have already absorbed every picture and word... I just adore the personalities and talent of these two people. I have shared a couple pics of a couple of the treasures I purchased while visiting their shoppe.... The magazine has featured their cottage... As you enter into a romantic world stepping into their cottage... A look of loving a home is truly felt here. A home tour of charm can be shared with the vintage and re-purposed elements teamed with vintage fabrics completing the feel .....

3 comments:

Barbara Jean said...

Marietta,
Thank you for sharing.
Their work is lovely.

Blessings,
Barbara Jean

Farm Field Primitives said...

Such pretty things. So glad you made it home safely. Home truly is the best place to be!!! Hope you are feeling well. See you soon.
~Missy~

The Feathered Nest said...

Hi Marietta!! Welcome home! I just love your treasures from that gorgeous shop...I've seen them featured in many magazines, how wonderful that you were able to shop there ~ Have a great Friday! xxoo, Dawn