Saturday, May 9, 2009

Antique Pin Holder and Pins / Picture


I wanted to share with you the hat pin holder and hat pins I purchased at my friends shoppe closing this a.m. I do have a weakness for old hats and hat pins... I don't have lots and lots but I do display several and usually do not part with them..... I am down to ones I love now....
The second picture is the picture she gave to me... It is somewhat rough but I just love it. She said she was told it hung in her mothers bedroom belonging to family.... If anyone knows anything about this picture... please leave a comment.... I plan on hanging it in my spare bedroom I want to do some work in.... It is the only place i may have a corner to make into a little studio type area ... I could look at this while I am creating... It has a sweet charm about it....

No comments: