Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Call From Doctor's office

I received a call from the doctor's office this afternoon... The results of my ECHO Test found my heart does have some damage. They said it is enlarged some on the left side and may have a valve slight leak. The result they came to however is it is pumping good enough to keep me going.....The rate is 55 to 75 and I am 62.... The meds are suppose to be helping...I do seem to wear down so much easier now as I have stated in former posts...I will cope and manage however ........ The report was not to worry at this time period...... So I will keep enjoying everyday and all the little pleasures it brings. Today it was the lillacs..... and planting my flowers... Wonderful little pleasures......

3 comments:

Sandi said...

So sorry to hear of heart damage but glad to hear you are not to worry! I have had a mitral valve leak for years, but that probably isn't the same as I hear a lot of people have that and don't even know it. Prayers going up for you!!
Blessings~

The Feathered Nest said...

Hi sweet friend, please rest when you need it and take very good care of yourself ~ hugs and love, Dawn

Myrna said...

So glad to hear at least you're in the 'normal range'! And thanks for inspiring us to live as you do..taking time to surround yourself with, and create for yourself, BEAUTY!!
Blessings!
Myrha