Thursday, May 7, 2009

A Couple Projects Finished


I just finished placing a couple items I purchased this morning.... The pic on top is the silver compact that held Lady Primrose Small Samples... I opened it up and created some scrapping inside and placed it in a small vintage punch bowl or fruit bowl with vintage punch or serving footed glasses and crystal garland.... just a change for a couple weeks and I move it to a different vignette...... You can see the pics below for how it was purchased...
I painted the iron stand the silver tea server hangs from white and made it chippy...... The warmer does burn some fuel ... I will have to ask what it burns..... I have the bright idea it could be a burning pot also with a glass jar placed inside so not to damage the pot itself.... to be continued.....

No comments: