Friday, June 12, 2009

Darn... My maid never shows up...

Darn, where is a maid when I need her? Guess I will never know as I have said in past posts... I just have a wooden butler named Clyde, that is just standing in the corner and a dish washer named , Erma, that only does dishes about every week and a half. Oh my car.. Trailblazer... name is Bessie and she works well when needed. I am all in for today as far as doing things in my home... Tom and I will be going over to the golf course about 5:00 to play mixed couple scrambles tonight so I need to conserve some energy.... The day continues to be nice... just maybe a slight chilly.. but very nice.
I was able to do some things around my home today and will continue tomorrow. Our home ..... Don't we all dream to have a home that neighbors, friends and family want to come and visit and chat. These homes must have areas that invite and encourage reading, talking and relaxing... To turn down the tempo of our life's with quiet settings and the glow of candlelight in inviting areas takes special attention to details... I have seen so very many bloggers are achieving this by photos posted on their sites... It is so nice to share ideas and time with others.....ps. the gal above in the photo needs to trade in her feather duster for a SWIFFER duster.... I just love mine....

5 comments:

Cricket said...

My maid never shows up, either! This was my first time visiting your beautiful blog and I enjoyed it very much!

Joan@anythinggoeshere said...

Where is that darn maid when you need her? Probably out back necking with the gardener, I bet.

The Victorian Parlor said...

How funny-I call my car Bessie too! Not only has my maid failed to show up but my gardener and my cook as well-hmph!

Blessings,

Kim

Sandi said...

DITTO...my maid never shows up either and I find I need her more all the time. LOL
Have a wonderful day today~
Blessings~

Teresa @ Grammy Girlfriend said...

Too cute....Loved finding your blog..

I enjoyed reading your blog this afternoon...Had some time to do some blog hopping...always enjoy finding new blogs!
Hope you will visit me. This month I am posting on our Disney trip.