Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Falling In Chocolate

Oh to forget everything and to fall into Chocolate would be much nicer.... My body feels as though it needs four food groups... Milk Chocolate, Dark Chocolate, White Chocolate, and truffles.... and for dessert... chocolate......

Just a short message to update... Surgery is over on my son and he is improving...he is able to tolerate the pain level much better now ... I am so ready to return to my quiet life and finally rest easier... I just returned home and he is home in bed resting comfortably......




2 comments:

Sandi said...

Oh Marietta! I think those four food groups sound wonderful!!!! INDULGE...you need some!
Praying for your son and your family and will continue to.
Blessings~

The Victorian Parlor said...

Thank goodness! I am so glad that he recovering-I pray that his recovery is fast! (BTW, I like your four food groups much better than the ones they taught us in school:)!

Blessings,

Kim