Monday, June 1, 2009

Sharing Tea

Oh I am so sorry... I am leaving in a few minutes and I went to post all my drafts I have worked on for a couple weeks and placed them all in line with the way I wanted you to read them but when I published them it threw them everywhere in my posts. They are not in line with the way I wanted them to be read and I had to delete about 10 posts they were thrown in between. I don't know how to fix it and I don't have time to try so please understand they are not in line the way I wanted them to be... Makes me disappointed but some reading is there... I am so sorry....

6 comments:

Queenmothermamaw said...

Sounds like you had my problem. I am new to this. I did like your picture. Drop by my neck of the woods sometime when you have time and I will return for a visit. Blessings.
QMM

sew revived said...

Oh Marietta,
Everything is just lovely! So nice to have met you! Thanks for sharing tea.
Sandy

Geralyn Gray said...

It was a lovely tea........pinkies up!!!!!

Jodie LeJeune said...

Hi Marietta, I just love that vintage photo!!!
everything vintage

ed said...

情趣用品,情趣,情趣商品,自拍,UT聊天室,聊天室,豆豆聊天室,哈啦聊天室,尋夢園聊天室,080聊天室,080苗栗人聊天室,H漫,A片,AV,AV女優,A漫,免費A片,愛情公寓,情色,情色貼圖,色情小說,情色小說,情色文學,色情,寄情築園小遊戲,色情遊戲,SEX,微風成人,嘟嘟成人網,成人,18成人,成人影城,成人圖片,成人貼圖,成人圖片區

A片,視訊聊天室,情色,AV,視訊交友網,情色視訊,成人,色情,做愛,免費A片,A片下載,色情影片,成人影片,SEX,情色電影,成人電影,UT聊天室,聊天室,免費視訊,做愛影片

徵信社,徵信,抓 姦,抓姦,外遇,尋人,徵信公司,徵信,徵信,徵信,外遇,抓姦,尋人

徵信社,徵信,徵信,外遇,尋人,徵信公司,徵信,抓姦,徵信,外遇,抓姦,尋人

Rosalind Nzinga Nichol (PAPER GIRL) said...

Dear Marietta,
Still making my rounds from Kim's list of everyone at the TEA...
How lovely everything is, your china, linens and gardens. I collect all thing TEA and especially love this little postcard. Thanks for opening your home I've had just a lovely time.

Please pop by when you get a moment, I have left the side gate open for you.
blessings,
Rosalind