Monday, July 20, 2009

He Needs A Time Out

This man needs a time out..... while I have my hose all twisted.... I think Tom was on the road too many years and had maid service in the motel rooms, for too long.... We didn't have time outs back in my younger days but we sure would have been in deep trouble.... He has a really bad habit of even if he drys one finger he throws the towel in the wash.... Can you imagine coming from a family of 10 children doing that?????{ He did come from a family of 10 children and is doing that} I cannot seem to discourage him from doing this and I am ggggrrrrrrr the whole time I am folding the laundry.....I would give him a time out for the whole day and not let him golf tonight but he is outside laying those stepping stones in the side yard so I guess I better get the green beans { from our garden} ham and potatoes I cooked ready for dinner instead..... and just keep on folding those towels.......Ps. I may have gggrrrrr about this before.....

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

My Husband is famous for saying, "wonder where the maid is" or "I think the maid forgot, such and so"...he knows how to get my goat for sure!! LOL!

All men are spoiled, it is just the nature of the beast...

Hey, can I come over for supper...sounds like my kind of meal!!

Laurie said...

Oh I have those moments too, love him to death but sometimes it's the little things that drive me crazy.
Just keep folding those towels and think how nice those stepping stones will look!

Sandi said...

Too funny! I think a lot of men are like that. I guess better that way than to not want anything washed at all?? Oh well...gotta love em huh??
Blessings~

Anonymous said...

Your blog is

L O V E L Y

Agneta from Sweden