Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Out With The Old and In With The New

It's out with the old and in with the new..... on the exterior of our home that is, and certainly doesn't apply to the inside... Yesterday our 40 plus year old shrubs were uprooted from the ground with great resistance We will be updating our outside landscaping over the next couple weeks. Update photos will follow much later. Out with the old and in with the new most likely will never occur with me, as I have a great passion as you all know for timeworn and transcending them to a more beautiful condition than in their first life. It will seem very nice to have fresh outdoor space, as we love to relax and enjoy our spaces on porch and decks. Adding objects to your outdoor space as you would to your indoor space is a definite must. My suggestion to anyone is to dine outside whenever possible... It is your life... do this for you and make yourself happy.
This afternoon we will be taking some free time and making a short trip to Indiana to spend some time with Tom's daughter Tonya... watch her son Austin play baseball... and spend time with her daughter ,Bailey, on her birthday.... We will take them out to eat after ballgame. I would like to leave early and stop at Bryan at a shop and also stop on the way at a antique shop. Maybe I can find a treasure I can't life without to upgrade...I may just enjoy looking... It is the unknown that keeps me going... The HUNT.

2 comments:

Sandi said...

Looks like a lot of work to me! I think I will stick to making fairy houses. LOL
Have a wonderful time today on your outing!
Blessings~

Anne said...

I definitely agree that it is nice to add eye appeal to the outdoors of the yard. We to spend a lot of our time outdoors in our yard. Good luck with your project!