Sunday, October 11, 2009

Do Something You Love.....

I am sitting in my home in calmness trying to collect my thoughts and emotions after out two day event of 50th class reunion...all the meetings and planning made the event a hugh success.
Today, I think I will do something I love as my mind seems to work much better when it is thinking thoughts it has done before... Heather has had a on-line journal class up for about 2 weeks... I didn't join immediately knowing I had several occasions going on during this time and it would be busy for me... I was viewing everyone who joined was enjoying the class and creating lovely pages so I joined a couple days ago... I learned she was going to leave it up the whole month of October and thought I could take in enough and add my own thoughts....not follow page by page .... I am ever so glad I did.... In case your haven't viewed some of the lovely pages being created slip over to http://prettypetals.typepad.com and click on some of the ladies who joined comments and go up on their blog and several have placed pictures of their journals.... Working on projects such as this can become quite intoxicating.... a person should never loose the desire to create something of beauty even if it is through your own eyes.... I think journals would be a wonderful project to gather with a friends, scrap and tea.... Adding this variety to your life would make you tea so sweet.
Well I am off to create and relax.... but before I depart I would like to share some lovely words with you.....

" THEREFORE I TELL YOU, DO NOT WORRY ABOUT YOUR LIFE, WHAT YOU WILL EAT OR DRINK; OR ABOUT YOUR BODY, WHAT YOU WILL WEAR. IS NOT LIFE MORE IMPORTANT THAN CLOTHES ?
Matthew 6:25

4 comments:

The Victorian Parlor said...

Glad to hear that the reunion was a success! I have been wanting to check out the journal pages workshops too but I just don't have the time right now. I am enjoying seeing some of the finished projects-they're all so beautiful!

Blessings,

Kim

Charlene said...

Marietta THANK YOU for the Paper Dolls. They arrived on Saturday! I did a post about them this evening. I hope you get some traffic from it. Do you still have the ones with the brown feathers that were in the give away? I mean... can you make another set like that one? If so I would like to buy them to go with the ones I won. I want them for my Christmas Tree in my bedroom. Again, THANK YOU for my treasures.

SharDon Exclusives said...

Marietta, I have finished my journal and have been working on a Christmas one. I can't seem to stop....lol
I am so anxious to see your journal pages. I love each persons work. So individual yet the same theme. I am soooo glad your class reunion went well. How is the man who became ill before the reunion? I have been praying for him.
Welcome back!
Sharon

Olde Tyme Marketplace said...

Beautiful blog! Glad I came over!
Beth