Thursday, October 29, 2009

Pink

We are entering into the most magical time of the year... I am dreaming of a pink Christmas this year... I love the feel of all things soft and romantic..... I haven't used the expected reds and greens for many years, actually since my children were small. I love generous doses of pink with aged creme-latte look... a magical result.... My mission has started being creative on a very small scale with this years holiday decorating using inventive ways to garnish with ornaments, trimmings, s and anything with holiday sparkle... My picture above is a grungy cinnamon tag with a sweet vintage little girl on a sled, I made to use on my slim tree this year... We all have our personal gifts.... my wish for you is to tap into your gift and be inspired......

4 comments:

Sandi said...

Such a pretty tag Marietta! Love it and I love pink too! I have not used traditional colors for several years either. Happy creating!!
Blessings~

Carol Anne's Boutique said...

Hi Marietta, You created such a beautiful Christmas tag for your tree! I really enjoy making ornaments to decorate our tree.
Thank you so much for stopping by my blog and leaving your lovely comment...always love hearing from you!
Have a beautiful weekend~
Hugs, Carol Anne

SharDon Exclusives said...

Your tag is lovely! I am in the mood to start Christmas projects. You inspire me..
Marietta, Have an abundantly blessed weekend.
Sharon

kathy said...

Marietta -- lovely and love the little smilebox book - too cute - kathy - ga