Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Timeworn Journal and Scrap Storage Box

































































































































































I wanted to share with you the pages and cover and storage box for the journal I made sharing in a on-line class at Heather's site. I did end up adding a few coffee grudged envelopes for special dates and inspirations..... I have started a scrap journal to be displayed for Christmas in the last day and I am working on it when I am not creating Paper doll Christmas ornaments for Ebay, so check out my auctions.....

















6 comments:

Sandi said...

Marietta,
Your talent amazes me! That box and pages are just gorgeous!! It must not have taken you long to make them either. Love the newsprint you used for the box too.
Blessings~

Rose Garden Romantic said...

Your journal and box are so beautiful!!
Michelle

Myrna said...

Gorgeous, Marietta! All eye candy!
Thanks for sharing your beautiful journal!

CarLe Etc. said...

Wonderful! The box is to die for,and the journal is exceptional!!!!! Who's online class and how do you sign up...love it!!!

Karen said...

Marietta - your journal turned out beautifully! (You have GORGEOUS handwriting by the way!) I love all the extras - especially the corset! Just gorgeous!
I'm so glad you shared!

Anonymous said...

This site is really cool! I found here alot of information that I was looking for. I am really happy to be a part of This site!