Sunday, October 18, 2009

Winter's Whispers Holiday Scrap Journal
















































































When doing anything you love..... isn't it amazing how much passion and commitment you place into it.... I have just completed my scrappy journal book to display and enjoy over the whispers of winter and holiday season... I created the journal in pinks and creams and aged pages and song sheets that will be used as my main colors for my decorating for the holiday season... I found so very much enjoyment working with the lovely images of the ladies of the past.......







4 comments:

Sandi said...

Lovely journal Marietta! Just perfect and you did such a wonderful job. Thanks for sharing it with us.
Blessings~

The Victorian Parlor said...

Marietta,

It's just beautiful!

Blessings,

Kim

kathy said...

Marietta. your ujournal is lopvely -- just all the right vintage touches --I am longing for
my fav pinks -- seems like I have been in Orange &black forever --
Blessings - kathy - ga

Karen said...

Marietta it is WONDERFUL! I love the old photos. Wasn't this a fun project? I can't wait to partake in Mary's at Green Paper. It just takes your mind off of everything else and allows you to just absorb into your project.
Thanks for sharing!
Karen