Friday, February 5, 2010

Expecting A Snow Storm

The weather reports are preparing us for snow to start arriving this afternoon through tomorrow.... I don't believe I will be going out making snowballs.... but rather sitting and peering outside.... I am starting to feel much better.... but the cold and cough is really hanging on.... so many seem to be having the same effects.....
I will look at this taste of winter as a gift to enjoy the beautiful snowflakes..... it is quite lovely when you can be inside looking out... I do feel for the ones who must travel in it however.... I will have to take the chill off with sips of hot chocolate ... oozing with whipped cream.... and warming the body and soul.... I will just be thankful I can enjoy each day as it arrives and try to see all the beauty in it.....

3 comments:

Stella said...

Sounds like a lovely way to spend a snowy day. Take care of yourself.

Sandi said...

Hi Marietta,
No snow here yet and I don't care if it doesn't arrive at all. Don't I sound awful? It is so pretty, but a couple inches is about all I like.
Stay in and warm and get better.
Hugs~

Queen Bee's Musings said...

You have such a beautiful blog thanks for sharing. I had to drive home in that snow coverd gravel country roads. I agree so much better to look out the window instead of driving!