Thursday, May 20, 2010

Oh My Gosh ... Queen For A Day....
















The sun is shinning as I post this morning and it is suppose to be a pleasant day into the high 70's.... I just feel like queen for a day.....I can open the patio doors and windows to enjoy the soft breeze as I clean through my home.... That makes it so much more pleasant.... I have plans on going to Defiance for the Tinora baseball tournament late afternoon...by myself... Tom is off to Wauseon to Ironwood, the Golf Course with old friends and he will come home about 2 and leave again over to another course to play his Thursday night Men's league... The life many of a man dreams of..... he has it..... I was hoping to find a charming idea to make my post swoon-worthy today but I crashed and burned as the day just flew by yesterday with the late start.... Instead for today I think I am just going to enjoy every moment of this beautiful day and encourage you to do the same.... We don't spend near enough time enjoying the day and taking time to sip tea or iced lemonade.... sentiments... or just remembering how beautiful life can be if we allow it to happen.... I know we are especially guilty not making our day to day tasks enjoyable... I know there are some tough ones but with a good attitude they really aren't so bad.... Just enjoying the events of the day and the beauty that surrounds us and the objects we love the the family that means the most to us.... it is amazing the satisfaction that we are capable of feeling when we allow this to happen.... For all of you whom are still working out side of the home.... take time for creating a relaxed environment for yourself and loved ones when you do arrive home from your day at work.... Have a place that you just can't wait to come home and enjoy... It is so important to have that desire to be in lovely surroundings.....becoming wise and planning that time will gain you that queen for a day or evening feeling..... The above pics are so lovely and from http://www.flowers-gardens.net/ ..... Lovely... lovely... lovely...... I inserted a pic of our swimming pool of how it is going to be in about a week or so... Today it still is somewhat green and sudsy as it is taking it's bath trying to clean up.... It is so nice things seem to be taking a turn for the better although we may have more storms to work our way through tomorrow or so... I have a smile on my face and a crown on my head today however....





5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Marietta, I just like stopping by to see your everyday things. No need to present something swoon worthy for the likes of me. Those pics of the gardens are beautiful. Enjoy your day! Smile, Sally

Crystal Rose Cottage said...

Have a beautiful, serene day!~Patti

FlowerLady Lorraine said...

Have a lovely day Marietta. We all need to take nice breaks every now and then. Good for heart, mind, soul an body.

Those are wonderful garden photos and your pool looks very inviting.

FlowerLady

Lady Farmer said...

Some days it is good to be Queen! ;~D
Your photos are inspiring and your pool will be so beautiful and refreshing!
Be Blessed!

Southern Lady's Vintage said...

Wonderful, beautiful place! Thanks for sharing it here! Hope you enjoy your day!