Thursday, June 3, 2010

Just A Short Note....

I am into my first ritual of the morning... sipping my coffee.... I have been writing a post and have now torn it up as I wasn't having a very good attitude and maybe just needed to write it down just to get it out... The weather is playing with my emotions and I need to get control of it.... I will be off to clean my home as I seem to have gotten behind with Monday's holiday.... I will be taking breaks ..... between cleaning and visiting some of your lovely blogs and sharing your lovely thoughts in hopes to find inspiration....Sometimes when things start to catch up and I need to think of a way to pamper I feel a child like attitude kinda set in even at my age and that is when I know I must think of lovely things and find some kind of small fix of doing something I love for myself.... We have rain in the forecast for the rest of the week ...... I know later this summer we will be begging for this rain but for right now it is causing grief for the farmers in this and surrounding areas......Wishing all of you many blessings.....

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I too am feeling a little petulant today....Very childlike on my part. I think it is the stress of the Tour coming up tomorrow.
Showing our gardens & saying to myself "they are beautiful" is like having an artist feel his work is the best.
Showery here too.....What do I really want to do??? Just take a bit-of-a-doze!! LOL!!
Take Care & I know we will both get our muze back!!
Love,
Marilyn
xxoo

Rose ~Victorian Rose ~ said...

Gloomy weather often goes along with GLOOMY thoughts...and just for fun....aches and pains too.

I hope BEFORE the end of this week...the SUN comes out and you find your "attitude" changing toward the better.
I do know what you are saying...believe me ...about it being hard to muster up much enthusiasm for doing things.

Rose

My Vintage Studio said...

The weather is suppose tobe raining here this afternoon...much the same for a week.

Hey...do a little work then rest a little or lot. hehehe

I take a lot breaks during the day. If I don't I am asleep for at least 3-4 hours in the late afternoon. I really hate this lupus thing and what it does to my body.

Wishing you a wonderful day!

Hugs, Sharon

Dee@FrenchBleuVintage said...

HI - Thanks for stopping by and following. Your post is wonderful and refreshing. I get so glum when there is more than 1 day of rain. I hope it clears up soon. Forecasts in CT are always wrong - fickle here. I can't tell you how many times Ive torn up posts...lets just say more than 1:)Heres hoping for a sunny tomorrow.

Anonymous said...

I have days like this to...so I understand and I'm glad they pass. Chin up Marietta, the sun's gotta shine soon. Smiles, Sally