Monday, June 14, 2010

Shabby Fleamarket Blessings




Oh my... I am sipping coffee very late for me this morning... I have been searching the net for inspiration and found a few more pics to share and a site that features man flea market finds.. The first 2 pics are from Flickr and the birdbath fromhttp://www.lisascreativehome.com
Blessings and thanks for stopping in... Hope you enjoy your stay and please come back again soon for another sip of timeworn vintage.... It is always a pleasure to bring you the romance of a woman and the vintage style charm with the feel of a bygone era... as you know by now something with age gives me a great comfort..... Enjoy your day.


3 comments:

The Tin Rabbit said...

I've just read through all your posts I've missed! So glad the storms didn't do any damage to your home...your post are always so inspirational and such pretty pictures! Hope you are feeling OK? Have a Wonderful Week! Love&Hugs~ Ann

Les Cotrions said...

Hello Marietta! The photos you show are magic!!! What a dream atmosphere! The white Summer house is fantastic...I'd like to have a similar one, but my garden is really too small!
Have a nice day and thanks for your nice visit on my blog!
Vale

Unknown said...

Be still my heart Marietta, that second picture is incredible! Oh how I would love to have a sweet little garden shed/studio in my backyard!!! Love it!

Hugs ~

:) T