Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Table Settings Just For You





I believe a table setting can be ever so inviting for ones self and a special invitation for a friend.... I love making my table setting pretty even if it is just for me... I wanted to share a couple sweet ideas I found from Country Living.... The first pic I have done several times for my own use and when designing for the flower shop would make this often... I lovely clear bud vase or could be a vintage bottle with a glass bobeche makes a sweet vase with some glam... One bud can stand alone or a cluster of flowers and filler may be added.... The second pic is just a lovely setting and the vase and a bobeche could be added to this also... The third pic of a simple plain white pitcher and hydrangeas and a sweet vintage napkin with a clothes pin .... ready for a name tag... How very simple but sweet..... The addition of sweet little touches such as these make the day just ever so special.... The post is late today as I just return from the golf course trying to beat the rain in Woman's league that is forecast for today once again.... I am off to Defiance to get my meds....Wishing you a peaceful and blessed day....

No comments: