Thursday, June 3, 2010

Update On Today....

Let's just say I have yet to pamper myself.... I was washing the stove top off while cleaning and had a beef roast and a cherry pie in the oven and after smelling something burning found I had turned the oven temp up to grill with my cleaning towel and I burnt my pie.... It didn't hurt my meat.... and Tom is home and I went to place my clothes from the washer in the dryer and found my washer has broken.... It doesn't sound good.... Welcome home from the golf course Tom... a burnt pie and a broken washer.... and a lady in not so good a mood..... GGGrrrrr.....

4 comments:

Stella said...

Somedays are like that aren't they. Hope the washer fix is simple. Take the top off the pie and eat the filling with ice cream. Hope things go better the rest of the day. Stella

FlowerLady Lorraine said...

Sometimes things go wrong in several different directions. What a bummer, especially your washer. I am sorry about your pie though too. That kind of stuff makes me want to bawl. :-)

Hope you have a better day tomorrow.

FlowerLady

Anne said...

Oh no. Sorry to hear about your burnt pie and your washer. As the saying goes, when it rains it pours. Not that would make you feel any better. It doesn't me either when days turn out with multiple problems. I'm wishing you a brighter day tomorrow.

Sandi said...

Oh dear Marietta I do hope your washer problem is resolved quickly and economically too! So sorry about your pie, but I bet it was still good! :)
Here's wishing for a brighter tomorrow for you!
Blessings~