Friday, July 9, 2010

A Perfect Evening



















































While visiting one of my favorite blogs... Melaine of http://mysweetsavannah.blogspot.com/ posted a site http://ginger-ella.tumblr.com/ from which I planned a perfect evening in my thoughts... I entered through these lovely gates... taken a relaxing bath filled with lovely scented oils.... relaxed on the porch.... went to the kitchen to put the kettle on for water to make a cup of tea..... while in the kitchen sliced myself a piece of cake..... headed up the stairs to the bedroom......ahhhh... retirement........sweet dreams.....
Ps. I will be taking a few days off... See you toward the middle of next week.... Blessings....









2 comments:

The Creative Bohemian said...

Marietta, I love the way the staircase is painted. I want to do that very thing on my interior stairs. Very inspiring.

Diane

vintagesue said...

very sweet. i love the sign about being in pajamas already. that is me everyday! thanks for the virtual relaxation tour.
enjoy
sue