Thursday, December 23, 2010

Christmas Time...See The Beauty Around You

It's Christmas time again..... Feel the Magic, feel the joy... feel the glow and see the beauty around you...

Whether you are looking for a small or large gift tis holiday season , may it be given in love and accepted in love. Just to be able to do something you love is a true gift in itself. In the spirit of the holiday I will feel the gratefulness , and in appreciation of spending time with my children and other family... and especially my sweet, so precious to me, grand daughter.... We will also spend moments with Tom's family, all making it a season for gratitude and sharing. I would certainly say that is one very large gift... I plan on savoring the pleasure of my warm shelter called home.... embraced with family and friends and tables filled with nourishment and sweet treats....

In Winters White the sweet sentiment echos.... IT"S CHRISTMAS...... Enjoy...











4 comments:

Country Wings in Phoenix said...

Oh Marietta Sweetie...
A beautiful share this morning. I love the vintage graphics. They are so time walking. We can travel to so many eras through them.

May God richly bless you and your family this beautiful CHRISTmas season. I have so enjoyed blogging with you in 2010, and can't wait to see what 2011 brings to us all. You are a true blessing to me sweet friend.

Many hugs and much love, Sherry

Jennifer said...

So very true and even more meaning to me this year with so many changes in my life - staying in a friend's home, no family gathering at my own, one son in Korea. I was feeling the blues and God has shown me the wonders of my life in so many big and little ways. With a big sign saying "Do you know how blessed you are? Well look around! I am always with you." Wonderful post and thankyou for so many that have touched my heart. Blessings to you, Jennifer

Tracy said...

Marietta,
What lovely photos...I hope you travel safely and enjoy every single memory! You are absolutely correct that gratitude is a phenomenal gift...much to big to wrap!
Have a blessed day and stay warm..

The Tin Rabbit said...

Hi Marietta, I want to wish you a very Merry, Beautiful Christmas! I love your sweet post~ God's Blessings in the New Year, Ann