Tuesday, December 14, 2010

I'll Be Home For Christmas










































































































There is something very wonderful about the words " I'll be home for Christmas"..... "I'll Be Home For Christmas" joined " White Christmas" in becoming one of the most popular in 1943.

Other wonderful reasons and desires make these words special. You don't have to light up the entire neighborhood to display your love for the holidays... Always keeping in mind your tree is the main focus for Christmas. Keeping decorating elegant, unexpected, and displaying your personality can make it more exciting for friends and family. No one enjoys going from home to home with all displaying the same ornaments is not near as exciting as entering a home with that person's charming personality and style. Many times I enter one's home or shoppe I find it exciting to see what awaits me just inside. Christmas in a small quiet town is what I love and look forward to every year....ps. there seems to have been a glitch... sorry about the one photo being sideways... I don't know how to correct it without loosing it all...













5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Marietta,
I love seeing your home at Christmas! I remember when I first found your blog a few Christmas's ago and I thought I died and went to heaven! I just love your style of decorating. Your lovely spirit shines through with all you do...thank you for sharing!
Hugs))

xinex said...

Your home is just sparkling with beauty. I love everything especially your Christmas village!...Christine

The Feathered Nest said...

Oh Marietta. Your home is absolutely magical!!!!! So many beautiful vignettes...just breathtaking sweet friend ~ you have such a talented touch, I always peeking into your home, thank you so much!!!! Sending you hugs and love, Dawn

victorian parlor II said...

Marietta,

Your Christmas decor is beautiful! I agree it is fun to visit different homes and see their own personal style:).

Blessings,

Kim

Shopgirl said...

We are not decorating much outside this year. I decided we didn't need to use the energy. But I am doing the inside. And with company coming on Christmas eve, I hope it will shine.
Your home is so lovely, and like others, you are one talented lady.
I do not have the decorations I used to have, but the things I do have are special to my family.
Merry Christmas, you are a very sweet lady and I am so glad to have found you. Hugs, Mary