Monday, January 24, 2011

Memories Made

The snow is falling rapidly and blowing around as it makes it way to the ground this morning... I thought I would share a short post and a picture of Olivia, my light of my life with you this morning as we had a small gathering yesterday to celebrate her 3 rd birthday... The cake saga continued as she loved her little swimming pool for her little doll on the cake... I was telling the story of sunken hole in the cake and Olivia looks at me and says " I'm gonna eat it anyway." Too precious.... She just loved it.... That's what memories are made of...... with family.......

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Looks like your grandchild had the time of her life with that yummie cake of yours! Isn't that fun! To see that bright look on her face? Nice new memory!

Sandi said...

What a sweet photo Marietta and it was wonderful that you could spend time together. Love the cake with the sunken swimming pool and Olivia is just too cute!
Blessings~

Katie said...

Hi Marietta! Today is my Birthday, so it was especially neat to see Olivia also enjoying her special Day. And I too have a 3 year old Granddaughter, Sierra, who just lights up my life, so I know how you feel! Aren't they precious, beyond words? I'm so happy for you, dear friend, and I'm so happy for me, that you keep writing your Blog so faithfully. Love from Katie

Anonymous said...

Olivia is such a sweetie! Hope she had a wonderful birthday!
Love the cake, sinkhole and all. You did a marvelous job!!
Hugs))