Thursday, April 21, 2011

Lettering Connects With Those Who Walk Through The Door





Just a few special words to share with you today as I am off to complete some chores in my home for this Sunday's Easter celebration of family day. The sun has finally made its appearance this morning giving me a little extra boost of energy since I am not that little pink energizer bunny... It is way to mussy and wet to accomplish any work outside the house however...



Do you love quotes of inspiration.. Wisdom quotes? I know I find sometimes reading wonderful quotes helps me keep a positive attitude... I have shared a couple pics with you this morning of such quotes taken from http://www.wisedecor.com/ It seems like a puring out of one's spirit and I love the look and the inspiration... Many lovely pictures can be viewed on this site in the gallery... Lovely words of wisdom crates perfect harmony and seems to marry with other creative pbjects in one's home... I think the special charm is the way the lettering with those whom walk through your doors... the lovely welcoming.....







2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love wall letters! We actually have several quotes in our house, two in the living, one in our kitchen, the fun thing is that you do have something on your wall without it being 'too much'. Have a Happy Easter together with your family Marietta!! Take care, Ira

Andi's English Attic said...

I've recently used car body lettering on my new pergola. How long it will last I don't know, but it's fun. :)

Have a wonderful Easter. xx